- High Harmonic Spectroscopy
- Strong-field ionization of atoms and molecules
- Strong-field photoelectron spectroscopy
- Atoms and molecules in super atomic fields. Laser dressed systems and stabilization.
- Numerical methods.
MsC in Computer Science, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, October 2004.
PhD. Thesis "One and Two-Photon Double Ionization of He and H2 using Exterior Complex Scaling". Supervisor: Prof. F. Martín, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, December 2009. (FPI Fellowship (Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC)) Dpt. of Chemistry 01/09/2005-30/09/2009).
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova, Max-Born-Instutit (Berlin) 15/01/2010 - 31/07/2010.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova, Max-Born-Instutit (Berlin), (granted by Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC)) 01/08/2010 - 31/01/2012.
Scientist at Max-Born-Instutit in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova (Berlin), 31/01/12 - present.
- Quantum electronics enabled by high-field physics Technical Digest Series Optica Publishing Group (2023) W1B.7/1-
- Generation and characterisation of isolated attosecond pulses at 100kHz repetition rate Optica 9 (2022) 145-151
- All-optical attoclock for imaging tunnelling wavepackets Nature Physics online (2022)
- Cross-polarized common-path temporal interferometry for high-sensitivity strong-field ionization measurements Optics Express 30 (2022) 25696-25706
- Non-instantaneous third-order optical response of gases in low-frequency fields Optics Express 30 (2022) 23579-23586
- Highly spin-polarized multi-GeV electron beams generated by single-species plasma photocathodes Physical Review Research 4 (2022) 033015/1-8
- Imprinting chirality on atoms using synthetic chiral light fields Physical Review Letters 129 (2022) 243201/1-6
- In situ generation of high-energy spin-polarized electrons in a beam-driven plasma wakefield accelerator Physical Review Letters 126 (2021) 054801/1-6
- Propagator operator for pulse propagation in resonant media Optics Express 29 (2021) 29128
- Erratum: In Situ Generation of High-Energy Spin-Polarized Electrons in a Beam-Driven Plasma Wakefield Accelerator Physical Review Letters 127 (2021) 269901