- High Harmonic Spectroscopy
- Strong-field ionization of atoms and molecules
- Strong-field photoelectron spectroscopy
- Atoms and molecules in super atomic fields. Laser dressed systems and stabilization.
- Numerical methods.
MsC in Computer Science, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, October 2004.
PhD. Thesis "One and Two-Photon Double Ionization of He and H2 using Exterior Complex Scaling". Supervisor: Prof. F. Martín, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, December 2009. (FPI Fellowship (Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC)) Dpt. of Chemistry 01/09/2005-30/09/2009).
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova, Max-Born-Instutit (Berlin) 15/01/2010 - 31/07/2010.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova, Max-Born-Instutit (Berlin), (granted by Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC)) 01/08/2010 - 31/01/2012.
Scientist at Max-Born-Instutit in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova (Berlin), 31/01/12 - present.
- Short- and long-term gain dynamics in N+2 air lasing Physical Review A 100 (2019) 013406/1-8
- Ultrafast imaging of laser-controlled non-adiabatic dynamics in NO2 from time-resolved photoelectron emission Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 21 (2019) 10038-10051
- Attosecond recorder of the polarization state of light Nature Communications 9 (2018) 850/1-6
- Control of attosecond light polarization in two-color bicircular fields Physical Review A 97 (2018) 023409/1-14
- Ultrafast preparation and detection of ring currents in single atoms Nature Physics 14 (2018) 701–704
- Amplification of intense light fields by nearly free electrons Nature Physics 14 (2018) 695–700
- Time-resolved high harmonic spectroscopy of dynamical symmetry breaking in bi-circular laser fields: the role of Rydberg states Optics Express 25 (2017) 22880-22896
- Attosecond control of spin polarization in electron-ion recollision driven by intense tailored fields New Journal of Physics 19 (2017) 073007/1-10
- A molecular clock for autoionization decay Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 50 (2017) 144001/1-9
- iSURF: a family of infinite-time surface flux methods Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 49 (2016) 245001/1-11