Department Head A1
Coordinator of Project 2.1 "Time-resolved XUV-science"
Member of project 2.2 "Strong-field few-body physics"
The recent development of ultrashort bursts of short wavelength radiation opens new routes to image molecules and their dynamics with unprecedent spatial and temporal resolution. In our group, we are implementing time-resolved XUV and X-ray imaging techniques in extended systems from polyatomic molecules to clusters to explore the details of multielectron dynamics and electron-nuclear couplings.
"Strong field ionization of atoms and molecules"
"Ultrafast XUV/X-ray & photoelectron imaging"
"Multiphoton XUV and X-ray ionization dynamics"
"Femtosecond and attosecond molecular dynamics"
2014-present: Permanent staff scientist
Project coordinator : 2.3 time-resolved XUV science
Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow II Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2010-2011: Guest scientist Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2007-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow I FOM institute, AMOLF
2004-2007: Lecturer French CIES Monitor Dijon University
2004-2007: Ph.D. Thesis: "Laser-induced molecular alignment of asymmetric top molecules", Dijon University
- Time-resolved X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy: Ultrafast dynamics in CS2 probed at the S 2p edge Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 14 (2023) 7126–7133
- Shape resonances in angle-resolved photoionization of aligned CF3I molecules Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 56 (2023) 075101/1-14
- Reconstruction of strong-field-driven carrier generation dynamics from injection harmonics in solid dielectrics Ultrafast Phenomena 2022, Optica Publishing Group, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Tu4A. 14 (2022)
- Femtosecond soft X-ray absorption spectroscopy of photo-excited NO2 Ultrafast Phenomena 2022 Optica Publishing Group (2022) Th4A:29/1-2
- Ultrafast N K-edge spectroscopy of strong field ionization and fragmentation dynamics of molecular nitrogen Ultrafast Phenomena 2022 Optica Publishing Group (2022) M2A.4/1-2
- Electronic state population dynamics upon ultrafast strong field ionization and fragmentation of molecular nitrogen Physical Review Letters 129 (2022) 123002/1-7
- UV-induced dissociation of CH2BrI probed by intense femtosecond XUV pulses Journal of Physics B 55 (2022) 014001/1-13
- Picosecond pulse shaping for strong three-dimensional field-free alignment of generic asymmetric-top molecules Nature Communications 13 (2022) 1431/1-7
- Characterization of laser-induced ionization dynamics in solid dielectrics ACS Photonics 9 (2022) 233–240
- Highly efficient soft x-ray spectrometer for transient absorption spectroscopy with broadband table-top high harmonic sources Structural Dynamics 8 (2021) 034302/1-6