Department Head A1
Coordinator of Project 2.1 "Time-resolved XUV-science"
Member of project 2.2 "Strong-field few-body physics"
The recent development of ultrashort bursts of short wavelength radiation opens new routes to image molecules and their dynamics with unprecedent spatial and temporal resolution. In our group, we are implementing time-resolved XUV and X-ray imaging techniques in extended systems from polyatomic molecules to clusters to explore the details of multielectron dynamics and electron-nuclear couplings.
"Strong field ionization of atoms and molecules"
"Ultrafast XUV/X-ray & photoelectron imaging"
"Multiphoton XUV and X-ray ionization dynamics"
"Femtosecond and attosecond molecular dynamics"
2014-present: Permanent staff scientist
Project coordinator : 2.3 time-resolved XUV science
Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow II Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2010-2011: Guest scientist Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2007-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow I FOM institute, AMOLF
2004-2007: Lecturer French CIES Monitor Dijon University
2004-2007: Ph.D. Thesis: "Laser-induced molecular alignment of asymmetric top molecules", Dijon University
- Molecular movie of ultrafast coherent rotational dynamics of OCS Nature Communications 10 (2019) 3364/1-7
- Soft X-ray absorption spectroscopy of aqueous solutions using a table-top femtosecond soft X-ray source Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 10 (2019) 52–58
- Atomic-resolution imaging of carbonyl sulfide by laser-induced electron diffraction Journal of chemical Physics 150 (2019) 244301/1-8
- Spectral shifts and asymmetries in mid-infrared assisted high-order harmonic generation Journal of the Optical Society of America B 35 (2018) A32-A38
- Multiple-orbital effects in laser-induced electron diffraction of aligned molecules Physical Review A 98 (2018) 041401/1-5
- Time-resolved inner-shell photoelectron spectroscopy: from a bound molecule to an isolated atom Physical Review A 97 (2018) 043429/1-10
- Photodissociation of aligned CH3I and C6H3F2I molecules probed with time-resolved coulomb explosion imaging by site-selective extreme ultraviolet ionization Structural Dynamics 5 (2018) 014301/1-13
- Low-energy electron emission in the strong-field ionization of rare gas clusters Physical Review Letters 121 (2018) 63202/1-6
- Extreme-ultraviolet refractive optics Nature 564 (2018) 91–94
- Coulomb explosion imaging of CH3I and CH2ClI photodissociation dynamics Journal of Chemical Physics 149 (2018) 204313/1-10