- Department Head B2 "Imaging and Coherent X-rays"
- Project Coordinator 3.3 ""Transient Structures and Imaging with X-rays"
- Project Member 3.2 "Solids and Nanostructures: Electrons, Spins, and Phonons"
We use X-ray holography to image functional magnetic materials on the nanoscale.
since 2016 Postdoctoral Researcher, Max Born Institute
2014-2015 Postdoctoral Researcher, Lund University, Division of Synchrotron Radation Research
2013 Dr. rer. nat. (PhD) in Physics, Technical University Berlin, Thesis: Imaging magnetic nanostructures using soft x-ray Fourier transform holography
2010-2013 Assistant researcher, Technical University Berlin
2006-2010 Assistant researcher, BESSY synchrotron source, since 2009 named Helmholtz Center Berlin for Materials and Energy
2006 Diplom (MSc) in Physics, Technical University Dresden, Thesis: Combining photon correlation spectroscopy and fluctuation analysis for investigating diffusion dynamics
1999-2006 Study of Physics, Technical University Dresden and University of Vienna
- Singleshot polychromatic coherent diffractive imaging with a high-order harmonic source Optics Express 28 (2020) 394-404
- Achieving diffraction-limited resolution in soft-x-ray Fourier-transform holography Ultramicroscopy 214 (2020) 113005/1-29
- First commissioning results of the KB mirrors at the SCS instrument of the European XFEL SPIE Proceedings Series 11109 (2019) 111090F-1/1-9
- Imaging nanometer phase coexistence at defects during the insulator−metal phase transformation in VO2 thin films by resonant soft X‑ray holography Nano Letters 18 (2018) 3449-3453
- 2D and 3D nanoscale imaging using high repetition rate laboratory-based soft x-ray sources X-Ray Lasers 2016, Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on X-Ray Lasers Springer, Heidelberg (2018) 265-272
- Fast current-driven domain walls and small skyrmions in a compensated ferrimagnet Nature Nanotechnology 13 (2018) 1154–1160
- In situ single-shot diffractive fluence mapping for X-ray free-electron laser pulses Nature Communications 9 (2018) 214/1-6
- Three-dimensional characterization of Co/Pd multilayer thin films using resonant soft x-ray scattering Physical Review B 95 (2017) 094430/1-11
- Multi-color imaging of magnetic Co/Pt heterostructures Structural Dynamics 4 (2017) 014301/1-13
- Experimental evaluations of signal-to-noise in spectro-holography via modified uniformly redundant arrays in the soft x-ray and extreme ultraviolet spectral regime Journal of Optics 19 (2017) 064002/1-11