- Department Head B2 "Imaging and Coherent X-rays"
- Project Coordinator 3.3 ""Transient Structures and Imaging with X-rays"
- Project Member 3.2 "Solids and Nanostructures: Electrons, Spins, and Phonons"
We use X-ray holography to image functional magnetic materials on the nanoscale.
since 2016 Postdoctoral Researcher, Max Born Institute
2014-2015 Postdoctoral Researcher, Lund University, Division of Synchrotron Radation Research
2013 Dr. rer. nat. (PhD) in Physics, Technical University Berlin, Thesis: Imaging magnetic nanostructures using soft x-ray Fourier transform holography
2010-2013 Assistant researcher, Technical University Berlin
2006-2010 Assistant researcher, BESSY synchrotron source, since 2009 named Helmholtz Center Berlin for Materials and Energy
2006 Diplom (MSc) in Physics, Technical University Dresden, Thesis: Combining photon correlation spectroscopy and fluctuation analysis for investigating diffusion dynamics
1999-2006 Study of Physics, Technical University Dresden and University of Vienna
- High-speed spatial encoding of modulated pump-probe signals with slow area detectors Measurement Science and Technology 32 (2021) 025901/1-7
- Observation of fluctuation-mediated picosecond nucleation of a topological phase Nature Materials 20 (2021) 30–37
- Transient Magnetic Gratings on the Nanometer Scale, Feature article Structural Dynamics 7 (2020) 054501/1-13
- A tabletop setup for ultrafast helicitydependent and element-specific absorption spectroscopy and scattering in the extreme ultraviolet spectral range Review of Scientific Instruments 91 (2020) 093001/1-10
- Nanoscale imaging of high‐field magnetic hysteresis in meteoritic metal using X‐ray holography Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems 21 (2020) e2020GC009044/1-13
- Singleshot polychromatic coherent diffractive imaging with a high-order harmonic source Optics Express 28 (2020) 394-404
- Achieving diffraction-limited resolution in soft-x-ray Fourier-transform holography Ultramicroscopy 214 (2020) 113005/1-29
- Ultrafast demagnetization dominates fluence dependence of magnetic scattering at Co M edges Physical Review Letters 125 (2020) 127201 /1-5
- First commissioning results of the KB mirrors at the SCS instrument of the European XFEL SPIE Proceedings Series 11109 (2019) 111090F-1/1-9
- Imaging nanometer phase coexistence at defects during the insulator−metal phase transformation in VO2 thin films by resonant soft X‑ray holography Nano Letters 18 (2018) 3449-3453