- Department Head B2 "Imaging and Coherent X-rays"
- Project Coordinator 3.3 ""Transient Structures and Imaging with X-rays"
- Project Member 3.2 "Solids and Nanostructures: Electrons, Spins, and Phonons"
We use X-ray holography to image functional magnetic materials on the nanoscale.
since 2016 Postdoctoral Researcher, Max Born Institute
2014-2015 Postdoctoral Researcher, Lund University, Division of Synchrotron Radation Research
2013 Dr. rer. nat. (PhD) in Physics, Technical University Berlin, Thesis: Imaging magnetic nanostructures using soft x-ray Fourier transform holography
2010-2013 Assistant researcher, Technical University Berlin
2006-2010 Assistant researcher, BESSY synchrotron source, since 2009 named Helmholtz Center Berlin for Materials and Energy
2006 Diplom (MSc) in Physics, Technical University Dresden, Thesis: Combining photon correlation spectroscopy and fluctuation analysis for investigating diffusion dynamics
1999-2006 Study of Physics, Technical University Dresden and University of Vienna
- The PERCIVAL detector: first user experiments Journal of Synchrotron Radiation 30 (2023) 242-250
- Electron population dynamics in resonant non-linear x-ray absorption in nickel at a free-electron laser Structural Dynamics 10 (2023) 054501/1-22
- Ultrafast X-ray imaging of the light-induced phase transition in VO2 Nature Physics 19 (2023) 215-220
- X-ray magnetic circular dichroism spectroscopy at the Fe L-edges with a picosecond laser-driven plasma source Optica 10 (2023) 450-455
- Pump-probe x-ray microscopy of photo-induced magnetization dynamics at MHz repetition rates Structural Dynamics 10 (2023) 024301/1-9
- Versatile tabletop setup for picosecond time-resolved resonant soft-x-ray scattering and spectroscopy Review of Scientific Instruments 94 (2023) 063102/1-12
- Coherent correlation imaging: resolving fluctuating states of matter Nature 614 (2023) 256-261
- Three-dimensional coherent diffraction snapshot imaging using extreme-ultraviolet radiation from a free electron laser Optica (2023)
- Reference shape effects on Fourier transform holography Optics Express 30 (2022) 38424-38438
- Ultrafast X-Ray hyperspectral imaging of the photo-induced phase transition in VO2 Ultrafast Phenomena 2022 Optica Publishing Group (2022)