- Department Head B2 "Imaging and Coherent X-rays"
- Project Coordinator 3.3 ""Transient Structures and Imaging with X-rays"
- Project Member 3.2 "Solids and Nanostructures: Electrons, Spins, and Phonons"
We use X-ray holography to image functional magnetic materials on the nanoscale.
since 2016 Postdoctoral Researcher, Max Born Institute
2014-2015 Postdoctoral Researcher, Lund University, Division of Synchrotron Radation Research
2013 Dr. rer. nat. (PhD) in Physics, Technical University Berlin, Thesis: Imaging magnetic nanostructures using soft x-ray Fourier transform holography
2010-2013 Assistant researcher, Technical University Berlin
2006-2010 Assistant researcher, BESSY synchrotron source, since 2009 named Helmholtz Center Berlin for Materials and Energy
2006 Diplom (MSc) in Physics, Technical University Dresden, Thesis: Combining photon correlation spectroscopy and fluctuation analysis for investigating diffusion dynamics
1999-2006 Study of Physics, Technical University Dresden and University of Vienna
- Real-time spatial characterization of micrometer-sized X-ray free-electron laser beams focused by bendable mirrors Optics Express 30 (2022) 20980-20998
- Deterministic generation and guided Motion of magnetic skyrmions by focused He+-ion Irradiation Nano Letters 22 (2022) 4028-4035
- Photon correlation spectroscopy with heterodyne mixing based on soft-x-ray magnetic circular dichroism Physical Review B 105 (2022) 214425/1-9
- Ultrafast element- and depth-resolved magnetization dynamics probed by transverse magneto-optical Kerr effect spectroscopy in the soft x-ray range Physical Review Research 4 (2022) L022062/1-7
- Laser-driven resonant magnetic soft-x-ray scattering for probing ultrafast antiferromagnetic and structural dynamics Optica 8 (2021) 1237-1242
- Quantitative hyperspectral coherent diffractive imaging spectroscopy of a solid-state phase transition in vanadium dioxide Science Advances 7 (2021) eabf1386/1-9
- Ultraschnelle Erzeugung von Skyrmionen Physik in unserer Zeit 52 (2021) 6-7
- The patterning toolbox FIB-o-mat: Exploiting the full potential of focused helium ions for nanofabrication Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology 12 (2021) 304-318
- Application concepts for ultrafast laser-induced skyrmion creation and annihilation Applied Physics Letters 118 (2021) 192403/1-7
- High-speed spatial encoding of modulated pump-probe signals with slow area detectors Measurement Science and Technology 32 (2021) 025901/1-7