1. If you arrive by train, get off at the station Schönefeld or Ostbahnhof (if possible) and use the S-Bahn as explained below. But also every other larger station (like Hauptbahnhof or Südkreuz) has direct S-Bahn connections to Adlershof.
2. The Adlershof S-Bahn station can be reached from the city center by the S-Bahn S9 (direction Schönefeld), from the airport Schönefeld by the S9 (direction Spandau); if you arrive at Hauptbahnhof you can use any S-Bahn to get to the Ostkreuz, where you can switch to S8 (direction Zeuthen) or S85 (direction Grünau). From the southern S-Bahn ring you can take (e.g. from Südkreuz or Herrmannstr.) S 45 (Schönefeld) or S46 (Königs Wusterhausen) to get to Adlershof.
- Leave the station at the northern exit and walk under the S-Bahn bridge where you can take bus 162, 164 (direction U Rudow or Schönefeld) or the tram 61, 63 (to Karl-Ziegler-Str.).
- drive by bus to Magnusstraße (2nd stop) or by tram to the final stop Karl-Ziegler-Str. (3rd stop)f
- from Magnusstr. follow the direction Rudower Chaussee in the direction of travel and turn right into the Max-Born street; after a short distance you can see on the left the complex of metal-clad buildings of the MBI and the IKZ
- from Karl-Ziegler-Str. go back for a few meters and turn right into Johann-Hittorf-Str.; after 100 m you will see MBI on the left side.
- Alternatively, you can also walk instead of taking bus or tram (about 10-15 min)
3. The underground station Rudow can be reached by the U7 (terminus)
- There take bus 164 in the direction of S-Bahn station Adlershof or Köpenick (about every 20 minutes).
- turn off at Magnusstraße
- Crossing the Rudower Chaussee, go along the Max-Born-Straße
- the rest of the way as above