Let there be… a new light: scientists synthesized light with new intrinsic chirality to tell mirror molecules apart [see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
Spying on topology: an ultra-fast optical way to extract critical information from quantum materials [see 1, 2]
- From insulator to conductor in a flash [see 1, 2].
- A spinning top of light [see 1, 2].
- C'mon electrons, let's do the twist! Twisting electrons can tell right-handed and left-handed molecules apart [see 1, 2].
- Ultrafast preparation and detection of ring currents in single atoms [see 1]
- Spin polarization by strong field ionization [see 1, 2]
- Probing molecular chirality on a sub-femtosecond timescale [see 1,2,3]
- Ascertaining tunneling time [see 1,2,3].