Junior reserach group leader on Attosecond XUV Nonlinear Optics
Member of MBI projects 1.2, 2.1 and 2.2
Experiments using intense attosecond pulses
We have developed a new beamline for the generation of intense attosecond pulse, which we use to perform attosecond-pump attosecond-probe experiments.
XUV refractive optics
Using inhomogeneous gas jets, we have developed the first refractive lens and prism in the XUV region of the spectrum. Currently, we study XUV refraction in the time domain.
Time-resolved nanoplasma dynamics
Nanoplasma dynamics in clusters induced by intense NIR and XUV pulses are investigated using novel pump-probe techniques including THz streaking and ionization ignition.
Generation of intense THz pulses
In collaboration with project 3.1, an intense THz source with a electric field strength exceeding 1 MV/cm has been developed.
since 2020: Junior research group leader at Max-Born-Institut
2016-2019: Scientist at the Max-Born-Institut
2014-2016: Independent postdoc project at the Imperial College Londed funded by a research fellowship
2011:2014: Postdoc at the Max-Born-Institut
2008-2011: PhD at the University of Hamburg funded by a PhD scholarship
2005-2006: Erasmus student at University of Lund, Sweden
2002-2008: Undergraduate studies of physics at the University of Technology in Dresden
2016: 7th ISUILS Award for Young Reserachers
FundingFunding from ELI-ALPS for the development of a velocity-map imaging endstation
- Spectral shifts and asymmetries in mid-infrared assisted high-order harmonic generation Journal of the Optical Society of America B 35 (2018) A32-A38
- Rabi oscillations in extreme ultraviolet ionization of atomic argon Physical Review A 95 (2017) 021401R/1-5
- Correlated electronic decay in expanding clusters triggered by intense XUV pulses from a free-electron laser Scientific Reports 7 (2017) 40736
- Time-resolved measurement of interatomic Coulombic decay induced by two-photon double excitation of Ne2 Physical Review Letters 118 (2017) 033202
- Tracing Nonlinear Cluster Dynamics Induced by Intense XUV, NIR and MIR Laser Pulses Progress in Ultrafast Intense Laser Science XIII Springer, Cham (2017) 85-110
- Tracing transient charges in expanding clusters Physical Review A 95 (2017) 063417/1-5
- Application of matched-filter concepts to unbiased selection of data in pump-probe experiments with free electron lasers Applied Sciences 7 (2017) 621/1-9
- Strong-field ionization of clusters using two-cycle pulses at 1.8 μm Scientific Reports 6 (2016) 39664
- Slow Interatomic Coulombic Decay of Multiply Excited Neon Clusters Physical Review Letters 117 (2016) 276806
- Autoionization following nanoplasma formation in atomic and molecular clusters European Physical Journal D 70 (2016) 115/1-6