- Department Head B2 "Imaging and Coherent X-rays"
- Project Coordinator 3.3 ""Transient Structures and Imaging with X-rays"
- Project Member 3.2 "Solids and Nanostructures: Electrons, Spins, and Phonons"
We use X-ray holography to image functional magnetic materials on the nanoscale.
since 2016 Postdoctoral Researcher, Max Born Institute
2014-2015 Postdoctoral Researcher, Lund University, Division of Synchrotron Radation Research
2013 Dr. rer. nat. (PhD) in Physics, Technical University Berlin, Thesis: Imaging magnetic nanostructures using soft x-ray Fourier transform holography
2010-2013 Assistant researcher, Technical University Berlin
2006-2010 Assistant researcher, BESSY synchrotron source, since 2009 named Helmholtz Center Berlin for Materials and Energy
2006 Diplom (MSc) in Physics, Technical University Dresden, Thesis: Combining photon correlation spectroscopy and fluctuation analysis for investigating diffusion dynamics
1999-2006 Study of Physics, Technical University Dresden and University of Vienna
- Field-free deterministic ultrafast creation of magnetic skyrmions by spin–orbit torques Nature Nanotechnology 12 (2017) 1040–1044
- Curved gratings as an integrated photon fluence monitor in x-ray transmission scattering experiments Opt. Express 24 (2016) 13091-13100
- Imaging Non-Local Magnetization Dynamics Synchrotron Radiation News 29 (2016) 26-31
- Indirect excitation of ultrafast demagnetization Scientific Reports 6 (2016) 18970/1-9
- Corrigendum: Indirect excitation of ultrafast demagnetization Scientific Reports 6 (2016) 21727/1p
- Holography-guided ptychography with soft Xrays Opt. Express 24 (2016) 1840-1851