Department Head A1
Coordinator of Project 2.1 "Time-resolved XUV-science"
Member of project 2.2 "Strong-field few-body physics"
The recent development of ultrashort bursts of short wavelength radiation opens new routes to image molecules and their dynamics with unprecedent spatial and temporal resolution. In our group, we are implementing time-resolved XUV and X-ray imaging techniques in extended systems from polyatomic molecules to clusters to explore the details of multielectron dynamics and electron-nuclear couplings.
"Strong field ionization of atoms and molecules"
"Ultrafast XUV/X-ray & photoelectron imaging"
"Multiphoton XUV and X-ray ionization dynamics"
"Femtosecond and attosecond molecular dynamics"
2014-present: Permanent staff scientist
Project coordinator : 2.3 time-resolved XUV science
Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow II Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2010-2011: Guest scientist Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2007-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow I FOM institute, AMOLF
2004-2007: Lecturer French CIES Monitor Dijon University
2004-2007: Ph.D. Thesis: "Laser-induced molecular alignment of asymmetric top molecules", Dijon University
- Ionization avalanching in clusters ignited by extreme-ultraviolet driven seed electrons Physical Review Letters 116 (2016) 033001/1-5
- Recombination dynamics of clusters in intense extreme-ultraviolet and near-infrared fields New Journal of Physics 17 (2015) 033043/1-8
- Efficient autoionization following intense laser-cluster interactions Physical Review Letters 114 (2015) 123002/1-5
- Recombination-induced autoionization process in rare-gas clusters Ultrafast Phenomena XIX, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference, Okinawa Convention Center, Okinawa, Japan, July 7-11, 2014 162 (2015) 56-59
- XUV excitation followed by ultrafast non-adiabatic relaxation in PAH molecules as a femto-astrochemistry experiment Nature Communications 6 (2015) 7909-7915
- Real-time fragmentation dynamics of clusters ionized by intense extreme-ultraviolet pulses Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 48 (2015) 18101/1-7
- Attosecond hole migration in benzene molecules surviving nuclear motion Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 6 (2015) 426-431
- XUV Attosecond photoionization and related ultrafast processes in diatomic and large molecules Ultrafast Dynamics Driven by Intense Light Pulses Springer International Publishing (2015) 125-142
- Bright attosecond soft X-ray pulse trains by transient phase-matching in two-color high-order harmonic generation Optics Express 23 (2015) 33947-33955
- Initial electronic coherence in molecular dissociation induced by an attosecond pulse Physical Review A 92 (2015) 053403/1-10