Department Head A1
Coordinator of Project 2.1 "Time-resolved XUV-science"
Member of project 2.2 "Strong-field few-body physics"
The recent development of ultrashort bursts of short wavelength radiation opens new routes to image molecules and their dynamics with unprecedent spatial and temporal resolution. In our group, we are implementing time-resolved XUV and X-ray imaging techniques in extended systems from polyatomic molecules to clusters to explore the details of multielectron dynamics and electron-nuclear couplings.
"Strong field ionization of atoms and molecules"
"Ultrafast XUV/X-ray & photoelectron imaging"
"Multiphoton XUV and X-ray ionization dynamics"
"Femtosecond and attosecond molecular dynamics"
2014-present: Permanent staff scientist
Project coordinator : 2.3 time-resolved XUV science
Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow II Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2010-2011: Guest scientist Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2007-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow I FOM institute, AMOLF
2004-2007: Lecturer French CIES Monitor Dijon University
2004-2007: Ph.D. Thesis: "Laser-induced molecular alignment of asymmetric top molecules", Dijon University
- Time-resolving the UV-initiated photodissociation dynamics of OCS Faraday Discussions 228 (2021) 413-431
- Strong-field physics: general discussion Faraday Discussions 228 (2021) 470-487
- Ultrafast X-ray science: general discussion Farady Discussions 228 (2021) 597-621
- Timing and x-ray pulse characterization at the Small Quantum Systems instrument of the European X-ray Free Electron Laser Optics Express 29 (2021) 37429-37442
- Time-resolved site-selective imaging of predissociation and charge transfer dynamics: the CH3I B-band Journal of Physics B: Molecular and Optical Physics 53 (2020) 224001/1-13
- Evolution of a molecular shape resonance along a stretching chemical bond Physical Review Letters 125 (2020) 123001/1-6
- Generation of above-terawatt 1.5-cycle visible pulses at 1 kHz by post-compression in a hollow fiber Optics Letters 45 (2020) 3313-3317
- Tracking the ultraviolet-induced photochemistry of thiophenone during and after ultrafast ring opening Nature Chemistry 12 (2020) 795-800
- Atomic-resolution imaging of carbonyl sulfide by laser-induced electron diffraction Journal of Chemical Physics 150 (2019) 244301/1-8
- Soft X-ray absorption spectroscopy of aqueous solutions using a table-top femtosecond soft X-ray source Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 10 (2019) 52–58