- High Harmonic Spectroscopy
- Strong-field ionization of atoms and molecules
- Strong-field photoelectron spectroscopy
- Atoms and molecules in super atomic fields. Laser dressed systems and stabilization.
- Numerical methods.
MsC in Computer Science, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, October 2004.
PhD. Thesis "One and Two-Photon Double Ionization of He and H2 using Exterior Complex Scaling". Supervisor: Prof. F. Martín, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, December 2009. (FPI Fellowship (Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC)) Dpt. of Chemistry 01/09/2005-30/09/2009).
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova, Max-Born-Instutit (Berlin) 15/01/2010 - 31/07/2010.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova, Max-Born-Instutit (Berlin), (granted by Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC)) 01/08/2010 - 31/01/2012.
Scientist at Max-Born-Instutit in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova (Berlin), 31/01/12 - present.
- The role of the Kramers–Henneberger atom in the higher-order Kerr effect New Journal of Physics 15 (2013) 083012/1-14
- Shaping polarization of attosecond pulses via laser control of electron and hole dynamics Journal of Modern Optics 59 (2012) 1303-1311
- Attosecond time-resolved electron dynamics in the hydrogen molecule IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics 18 (2012) 520-530
- Imaging the Kramers-Henneberger atom Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 108 (2011) 16906-16911
- Attosecond control in photoionization of hydrogen molecules Physical Review Letters 107 (2011) 043002/1-4