- High Harmonic Spectroscopy
- Strong-field ionization of atoms and molecules
- Strong-field photoelectron spectroscopy
- Atoms and molecules in super atomic fields. Laser dressed systems and stabilization.
- Numerical methods.
MsC in Computer Science, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, October 2004.
PhD. Thesis "One and Two-Photon Double Ionization of He and H2 using Exterior Complex Scaling". Supervisor: Prof. F. Martín, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, December 2009. (FPI Fellowship (Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC)) Dpt. of Chemistry 01/09/2005-30/09/2009).
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova, Max-Born-Instutit (Berlin) 15/01/2010 - 31/07/2010.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova, Max-Born-Instutit (Berlin), (granted by Spanish Ministry of Education (MEC)) 01/08/2010 - 31/01/2012.
Scientist at Max-Born-Instutit in the group of Prof. O. Smirnova (Berlin), 31/01/12 - present.
- Ultrafast preparation and detection of ring currents in single atoms Nature Physics 14 (2018) 701–704
- Amplification of intense light fields by nearly free electrons Nature Physics 14 (2018) 695–700
- Time-resolved high harmonic spectroscopy of dynamical symmetry breaking in bi-circular laser fields: the role of Rydberg states Optics Express 25 (2017) 22880-22896
- Attosecond control of spin polarization in electron-ion recollision driven by intense tailored fields New Journal of Physics 19 (2017) 073007/1-10
- A molecular clock for autoionization decay Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 50 (2017) 144001/1-9
- iSURF: a family of infinite-time surface flux methods Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 49 (2016) 245001/1-11
- Close to transform-limited, few-cycle 12 µJ pulses at 400 kHz for applications in ultrafast spectroscopy Optics Express 24 (2016) 19293-19310
- Even harmonic generation in isotropic media of dissociating homonuclear molecules Scientific Reports 6 (2016) 32653/1-9
- Multidimensional high harmonic spectroscopy of polyatomic molecules: detecting sub-cycle laser-driven hole dynamics upon ionization in strong mid-IR laser fields, advance article in "Ultrafast Imaging of Photochemical Dynamics" Faraday Discussions 194 (2016) 369-405
- Two-Particle Interference of Electron Pairs on a Molecular Level Physical Review Letters 117 (2016) 083002/1-5