Department Head A1
Coordinator of Project 2.1 "Time-resolved XUV-science"
Member of project 2.2 "Strong-field few-body physics"
The recent development of ultrashort bursts of short wavelength radiation opens new routes to image molecules and their dynamics with unprecedent spatial and temporal resolution. In our group, we are implementing time-resolved XUV and X-ray imaging techniques in extended systems from polyatomic molecules to clusters to explore the details of multielectron dynamics and electron-nuclear couplings.
"Strong field ionization of atoms and molecules"
"Ultrafast XUV/X-ray & photoelectron imaging"
"Multiphoton XUV and X-ray ionization dynamics"
"Femtosecond and attosecond molecular dynamics"
2014-present: Permanent staff scientist
Project coordinator : 2.3 time-resolved XUV science
Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow II Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2010-2011: Guest scientist Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2007-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow I FOM institute, AMOLF
2004-2007: Lecturer French CIES Monitor Dijon University
2004-2007: Ph.D. Thesis: "Laser-induced molecular alignment of asymmetric top molecules", Dijon University
- Evolutionary optimization of rotational population transfer Physical Review A 84 (2011) 033415/1-5
- Attosecond control in photoionization of hydrogen molecules Physical Review Letters 107 (2011) 043002/1-4
- Angle-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy of sequential three-photon triple ionization of neon at 90.5 eV photon energy Physical Review A 83 (2011) 031401/1-4
- Attosecond control of dissociative ionization of O2 molecules Physical Review A 84 (2011) 063412/1-4
- Doubly resonant three-photon double ionization of Ar atoms induced by an EUV free-electron laser Physical Review A 84 (2011) 063405/1-4
- XUV ionization of aligned molecules Physical Review A 84 (2011) 051404(R)/1-4
- Non-linear processes in the interaction of atoms and molecules with intense EUV and X-ray fields from SASE free electron lasers (FELs) Journal of Modern Optics 57 (2010) 1015-1040
- Characterization of a two-color pump-probe setup at FLASH using a velocity map imaging spectrometer Optics Letters 35 (2010) 4163-4165
- Alignment and orientation of hexapole state-selected molecules Progress in Ultrafast Intense Laser Science VI. 99 Springer Berlin Heidelberg (2010) 45-73