Department Head A1
Coordinator of Project 2.1 "Time-resolved XUV-science"
Member of project 2.2 "Strong-field few-body physics"
The recent development of ultrashort bursts of short wavelength radiation opens new routes to image molecules and their dynamics with unprecedent spatial and temporal resolution. In our group, we are implementing time-resolved XUV and X-ray imaging techniques in extended systems from polyatomic molecules to clusters to explore the details of multielectron dynamics and electron-nuclear couplings.
"Strong field ionization of atoms and molecules"
"Ultrafast XUV/X-ray & photoelectron imaging"
"Multiphoton XUV and X-ray ionization dynamics"
"Femtosecond and attosecond molecular dynamics"
2014-present: Permanent staff scientist
Project coordinator : 2.3 time-resolved XUV science
Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow II Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2010-2011: Guest scientist Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2007-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow I FOM institute, AMOLF
2004-2007: Lecturer French CIES Monitor Dijon University
2004-2007: Ph.D. Thesis: "Laser-induced molecular alignment of asymmetric top molecules", Dijon University
- Rare-gas clusters in intense extreme-ultraviolet pulses from a high-order harmonic source Physical Review Letters 112 (2014) 073003/1-5
- Femtosecond X-ray photoelectron diffraction on gas-phase dibromobenzene molecules Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 47 (2014) 124035/1-12
- Molecular movies from molecular frame photoelectron angular distribution (MF-PAD) measurements Ultrafast Phenomena in Molecular Sciences 107 Springer International Publishing Switzerland (2014) 1-24
- Imaging the electronic structure of valence orbitals in the XUV ionization of aligned molecules Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 47 (2014) 124017/1-9
- Time-, angle- and kinetic-energy-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy of highly excited states of NO Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 47 (2014) 124016/1-14
- Tracing electron-ion recombination in nanoplasmas produced by extreme-ultraviolet irradiation of rare-gas clusters Physical Review Letters 112 (2014) 253401/1-5
- Probing the structure and dynamics of molecular clusters using rotational wave packets Physical Review Letters 113 (2014) 043004/1-5
- Imaging molecular structure through femtosecond photoelectron diffraction on aligned and oriented gas-phase molecules Faraday Discussions 171 (2014) 57-80
- Formation of coherent rotational wavepackets in small molecule-helium clusters using impulsive alignment Faraday Discussions 171 (2014) 195-218
- Toward atomic resolution diffractive imaging of isolated molecules with X-ray free-electron lasers Faraday Discussions 171 (2014) 393-418