Department Head A1
Coordinator of Project 2.1 "Time-resolved XUV-science"
Member of project 2.2 "Strong-field few-body physics"
The recent development of ultrashort bursts of short wavelength radiation opens new routes to image molecules and their dynamics with unprecedent spatial and temporal resolution. In our group, we are implementing time-resolved XUV and X-ray imaging techniques in extended systems from polyatomic molecules to clusters to explore the details of multielectron dynamics and electron-nuclear couplings.
"Strong field ionization of atoms and molecules"
"Ultrafast XUV/X-ray & photoelectron imaging"
"Multiphoton XUV and X-ray ionization dynamics"
"Femtosecond and attosecond molecular dynamics"
2014-present: Permanent staff scientist
Project coordinator : 2.3 time-resolved XUV science
Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow II Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2010-2011: Guest scientist Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2007-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow I FOM institute, AMOLF
2004-2007: Lecturer French CIES Monitor Dijon University
2004-2007: Ph.D. Thesis: "Laser-induced molecular alignment of asymmetric top molecules", Dijon University
- Tracing electron-ion recombination in nanoplasmas produced by extreme-ultraviolet irradiation of rare-gas clusters Physical Review Letters 112 (2014) 253401/1-5
- Probing the structure and dynamics of molecular clusters using rotational wave packets Physical Review Letters 113 (2014) 043004/1-5
- Imaging molecular structure through femtosecond photoelectron diffraction on aligned and oriented gas-phase molecules Faraday Discussions 171 (2014) 57-80
- Formation of coherent rotational wavepackets in small molecule-helium clusters using impulsive alignment Faraday Discussions 171 (2014) 195-218
- Toward atomic resolution diffractive imaging of isolated molecules with X-ray free-electron lasers Faraday Discussions 171 (2014) 393-418
- Coulomb explosion of diatomic molecules in intense XUV fields mapped by partial covariance Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 46 (2013) 164028/1-11
- Inner-shell multiple ionization of polyatomic molecules with an intense X-ray free-electron laser studied by coincident ion momentum imaging Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 46 (2013) 164031/1-12
- Interference in the angular distribution of photoelectrons in superimposed XUV and optical laser fields Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 46 (2013) 164026/1-6
- Photoelectron angular distributions for the two-photon ionization of helium by ultrashort extreme ultraviolet free-electron laser pulses Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 46 (2013) 164018/1-6
- Photoelectron angular distributions for the two-photon sequential double ionization of xenon by ultrashort extreme ultraviolet free electron laser pulses Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 46 (2013) 164022/1-6