Department Head A1
Coordinator of Project 2.1 "Time-resolved XUV-science"
Member of project 2.2 "Strong-field few-body physics"
The recent development of ultrashort bursts of short wavelength radiation opens new routes to image molecules and their dynamics with unprecedent spatial and temporal resolution. In our group, we are implementing time-resolved XUV and X-ray imaging techniques in extended systems from polyatomic molecules to clusters to explore the details of multielectron dynamics and electron-nuclear couplings.
"Strong field ionization of atoms and molecules"
"Ultrafast XUV/X-ray & photoelectron imaging"
"Multiphoton XUV and X-ray ionization dynamics"
"Femtosecond and attosecond molecular dynamics"
2014-present: Permanent staff scientist
Project coordinator : 2.3 time-resolved XUV science
Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow II Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2010-2011: Guest scientist Max-Born-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2007-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow I FOM institute, AMOLF
2004-2007: Lecturer French CIES Monitor Dijon University
2004-2007: Ph.D. Thesis: "Laser-induced molecular alignment of asymmetric top molecules", Dijon University
- Coulomb explosion imaging of CH3I and CH2ClI photodissociation dynamics Journal of Chemical Physics 149 (2018) 204313/1-10
- Tracing transient charges in expanding clusters Physical Review A 95 (2017) 063417/1-5
- Interference-encoded photoionization time delays in the hydrogen atom Journal of Physics B-Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 50 (2017) 164001/1-7
- Coherent diffractive imaging of single helium nanodroplets with a high harmonic generation source Nature Communications 8 (2017) 493/1-6
- Coulomb-explosion imaging of concurrent CH2BrI photodissociation dynamics Physical Review A 96 (2017) 043415
- Ultrafast modulation of electronic structure by coherent phonon excitations Physical Review B (R) 95 (2017) 081101/1-5
- Atomschwingungen in Superzeitlupe Physik in unserer Zeit 48 (2017) 113-114
- Jitter-correction for IR/UV-XUV pump-probe experiments at the FLASH free-electron laser New Journal of Physics 19 (2017) 043009/1-13
- Alignment, orientation, and coulomb explosion of difluoroiodobenzene studied with the Pixel Imaging Mass Spectrometry (PImMS) camera Journal of Chemical Physics 147 (2017) 013933/1-9
- Rabi oscillations in extreme ultraviolet ionization of atomic argon Physical Review A 95 (2017) 021401R/1-5